The Courier is sent by email to all property owners the last week of each month. If you did not receive this email, we either do not have your email address on file or we have an incorrect email address for you. Please provide the Proprietary with an email address by contacting Loretta at email@example.com.
If you are a tenant, and would like to receive the Courier electronically, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 703-430-0715.
Important Information for CountrySide Residents
The CountrySide Board of Directors along with PMP are monitoring recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as those of federal, state, and local officials regarding the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. It is the goal of the CDC to slow the transmission of the virus in our Community and region. We are taking the following actions to prepare for and mitigate Community transmission of COVID-19:
WE ARE DOING OUR PART:
COUNTRYSIDE PROPRIETARY OFFICE RESIDENT SERVICES:
- The Management Office is closed to walk-in traffic but will remain open to remotely conduct business. Most services available at the Management Office are also available online. Contact information for individual staff members can be found on the website or by calling 703-430-0715.
- Design Review Application assistance: Contact Lisa Marnet at email@example.com
Parkway Pool House rental – Suspended until further notice
- Trash/recycling services – See article in this month’s Courier regarding Changes to Service
- Resale packet ordering – Go to https://pmprent.condocerts.com/resale.
- Assessment payments delivered to the office must be checks or money orders. No cash is being taken at this time.
- Community Events have been cancelled through JUNE.
- Due to the existing National Covid – 19 Emergency, concerns about the safety of CountrySide residents and volunteers, and the requirement to limit public gatherings to fewer than 10 people, the BoD has decided to cancel all Committee meetings through JUNE.
HOW YOU CAN DO YOUR PART:
- CountrySide outdoor amenities have not and will not be cleaned for COVID-19. The CDC recommends Social Distancing to minimize the spread of the Coronavirus.
- Every individual needs to do their part to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Comply with Governor Northam’s “stay at home” order as much as possible.
- Wash your hands often for 20 seconds every time. Use sanitizing gel when soap and water are not readily available.
- Avoid close contact with others, especially people who are sick. Keep a 6-foot zone of space around you. Avoid small and large group settings.
- Cover your cough. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched items.
- Know the signs and symptoms of COVID-19. If you are showing symptoms, call your doctor before seeking testing and treatment. Stay home and self-quarantine if mildly ill.
- Create a household plan in case of illness.
- Educate yourself and your family. Conditions are changing daily. Stay informed. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/
- PHASE 1 REQUIREMENT: Wear a face mask. The CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings.
TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!
Conditions, concerns, and actions related to COVID-19 are changing daily. The CountrySide Board of Directors along with PMP will continue to monitor and update its actions accordingly and will provide any further updates via community mass email and on the CountrySide website.
We know this is a challenging situation and we will continue to provide the Community with relevant updates as they become available.
Stay safe, take care of yourself and your family.
The CountrySide Board of Directors
CountrySide Proprietary | 2 Pidgeon Hill Drive, Suite 560, Sterling, VA 20165 | p: 703.430.0715 | f: 703.430.8094